The School Uniform Policy has been fully agreed by the Governing body. Following the Policy is an essential part of being a pupil at Willow Tree Primary.
- Grey skirt / trousers / pinafore
- Navy sweatshirt - with or without the Willow Tree logo
- White shirt or blouse
- School tie - navy and green striped
Children will also be expected to wear appropriate shoes. Trainers may be worn if they are completely black with no branding. Please view our full School Uniform Policy download on this page.
Uniform with the School logo is available locally. Contact the school office for further information on stockists.
- We ask that long hair is tied back and hair is not excessively short (nothing below a number 2).
- We also ask that children do not have patterns cut into their hair.
- Children may wear a simple stud ear ring if they have their ears pierced.
- Children may wear a watch - this does not include smart or internet enabled watches.
- No other jewellery is permitted.
- Navy or black shorts without a logo
- Plain white T-shirt without a logo
- Pumps or trainers for outside activities